SelfishZero

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SelfishZero
SelfishZero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Wide HAcking Activities

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Multiclicker2-Selfish EARN $50 to $100 a Month Now!
[PC Games] Yu-Gi-Oh! Kaiba Corp Ultimate Masters MOD (English version) EmptyMon Apr 07 2014, 11:15 by ineedit2011

» Ninja Saga All Exam Hack + Reward Special Jounin Hard Mode
[PC Games] Yu-Gi-Oh! Kaiba Corp Ultimate Masters MOD (English version) EmptySat Sep 07 2013, 15:19 by jonathan143

» NEW SFDFI AUTO KILL HACK [aug. 27,2012]
[PC Games] Yu-Gi-Oh! Kaiba Corp Ultimate Masters MOD (English version) EmptySat Aug 17 2013, 09:16 by jhonaz16

» Special Force DFI Wall Hack
[PC Games] Yu-Gi-Oh! Kaiba Corp Ultimate Masters MOD (English version) EmptyFri May 24 2013, 01:26 by lh-myra

» DotA 2 :))
[PC Games] Yu-Gi-Oh! Kaiba Corp Ultimate Masters MOD (English version) EmptyTue May 21 2013, 10:00 by muhdhilmidx

» (R) Dragon City hack
[PC Games] Yu-Gi-Oh! Kaiba Corp Ultimate Masters MOD (English version) EmptyMon May 13 2013, 19:44 by nika

» Ninja Saga GODMODE Hack via C.E
[PC Games] Yu-Gi-Oh! Kaiba Corp Ultimate Masters MOD (English version) EmptySat Apr 27 2013, 08:09 by jonathan143

» Internet Download Manager Patcher
[PC Games] Yu-Gi-Oh! Kaiba Corp Ultimate Masters MOD (English version) EmptySat Mar 09 2013, 00:32 by nikojay1397

» CrossFire Fly Hack And Hell Hack
[PC Games] Yu-Gi-Oh! Kaiba Corp Ultimate Masters MOD (English version) EmptyThu Dec 06 2012, 16:14 by midppp

» www.selfishran.info Windows 8 Theme Our New Blog/Forum Site
[PC Games] Yu-Gi-Oh! Kaiba Corp Ultimate Masters MOD (English version) EmptyThu Nov 22 2012, 14:39 by Admin[Selfish]

Like Us!
Top posters
Admin[Selfish] (117)
[PC Games] Yu-Gi-Oh! Kaiba Corp Ultimate Masters MOD (English version) Vote_lcap[PC Games] Yu-Gi-Oh! Kaiba Corp Ultimate Masters MOD (English version) Voting_bar[PC Games] Yu-Gi-Oh! Kaiba Corp Ultimate Masters MOD (English version) Vote_rcap 
zidaxxx (85)
[PC Games] Yu-Gi-Oh! Kaiba Corp Ultimate Masters MOD (English version) Vote_lcap[PC Games] Yu-Gi-Oh! Kaiba Corp Ultimate Masters MOD (English version) Voting_bar[PC Games] Yu-Gi-Oh! Kaiba Corp Ultimate Masters MOD (English version) Vote_rcap 
iLy_Ekang (57)
meklove096402037 (51)
GreyPhantom (30)
royjaymart (27)
mranya (22)
vonjoevie (22)
D (19)
GodKnowsJhomz (18)

Top posting users this month
No user

You are not connected. Please login or register

[PC Games] Yu-Gi-Oh! Kaiba Corp Ultimate Masters MOD (English version)

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

GodKnowsJhomz

GodKnowsJhomz
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

[PC Games] Yu-Gi-Oh! Kaiba Corp Ultimate Masters MOD (English version) 2835_377024979034470_1632784364_n

Download Here
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - 95.37MB
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - 43.57MB

If the link is dead. Please comment at the album in this [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The original (Spanish) version of the game was made by g3rM!K. This is an English BETA version and it has some errors. I will try to fix that in the next update but for now DO NOT USE THE FALLOWING CARDS or the game will crash:

- Morphing Jar #2

- Exchange

If the game crashes, delete the 'deck.ydc' file and run the game.

Here are some other cards that you can't add to your deck:
- Shinato's Ark
- Synthesis Spell
- Mirror Wall
- Imperial Order

Sometimes the game crashes during the duel but that doesn't happen to often. Everything else should work fine...

This game has 1109 cards in total (over 350 are added by me) including some anime only and fan-made cards. To unlock all cards open 'All Cards - UNLOCKER' folder and follow the instructions in 'All Cards INFO!!!!!!!.txt' file. You can also use some of my Decks if you want. You can find them in 'Here are some Decks' folder.

If you want 'Kaiba Corp Utimate Masters - FAST.exe' to work on Windows 7, right mouse click on it and change Shortcut's Target but do not remove ' -fps -speedy -full' on the end.

SCREENSHOTS: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Here you can see and download original Spanish version made by g3rM!K:

Credits:
Kazuki Takahashi - for creating Yu-Gi-Oh!
KONAMI - for developing and publishing Yu-Gi-Oh! Power of Chaos games
KaibaCorporationDTDL - for Kaiba Corporation Workstation program
g3rM!K (kaibadark) - for creating original Kaiba Corp Ultimate Masters
RistaR87 - for translating it and adding new cards
GodKnows Jhomz - For Mediafire Links

I HOPE YOU LIKE MY FIRST POST IN THIS FORUM! Very Happy

Admin[Selfish]

Admin[Selfish]
Admin
Admin

wow.. haha my favorite of all time.. xDD

https://selfishzero.forumotion.com

GodKnowsJhomz

GodKnowsJhomz
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

I have 5 more versions here Very Happy
Yugi The Destiny
Marik The Darkness
Joey Passion
Zexal
Legend Reborn

Later I Will upload it too Very Happy

Admin[Selfish]

Admin[Selfish]
Admin
Admin

and kaiba revenge xDD

https://selfishzero.forumotion.com

mranya

mranya

now this is what i want haha thanks for sharing

GodKnowsJhomz

GodKnowsJhomz
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

I will download kaiba revenge later and upload again and post it here Very Happy

No problem mranya Very Happy

mranya

mranya

i hate my dl speed downloading 30min's by parts

can you help me increase my download speed i'm using idm

PS: i'am so excited to play this Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

mranya

mranya

how can you sort the cards in the deck i can't find the specific cards on my deck and what are the controls of this game

please answer

i cant even make my full deck because a lot of cards are missing

i already use the all card un locker but still

i cant make my e hero deck or even my cyber dragon deck

please help me

GodKnowsJhomz

GodKnowsJhomz
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

I don't know if its complete lol...
because i don't use all cards unlocker and i'm collecting it after a battles Very Happy

zidaxxx

zidaxxx

hahaha but nice posting!

https://www.facebook.com/zidaxgwapo

theosmalice

theosmalice
V.I.P
V.I.P

nc men...thanks for sharing... cheers

https://www.facebook.com/angelusmortis04?ref=tn_tnmn

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]