SelfishZero

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SelfishZero
SelfishZero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Wide HAcking Activities

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Multiclicker2-Selfish EARN $50 to $100 a Month Now!
Registry Trash Keys Finder EmptyMon Apr 07 2014, 11:15 by ineedit2011

» Ninja Saga All Exam Hack + Reward Special Jounin Hard Mode
Registry Trash Keys Finder EmptySat Sep 07 2013, 15:19 by jonathan143

» NEW SFDFI AUTO KILL HACK [aug. 27,2012]
Registry Trash Keys Finder EmptySat Aug 17 2013, 09:16 by jhonaz16

» Special Force DFI Wall Hack
Registry Trash Keys Finder EmptyFri May 24 2013, 01:26 by lh-myra

» DotA 2 :))
Registry Trash Keys Finder EmptyTue May 21 2013, 10:00 by muhdhilmidx

» (R) Dragon City hack
Registry Trash Keys Finder EmptyMon May 13 2013, 19:44 by nika

» Ninja Saga GODMODE Hack via C.E
Registry Trash Keys Finder EmptySat Apr 27 2013, 08:09 by jonathan143

» Internet Download Manager Patcher
Registry Trash Keys Finder EmptySat Mar 09 2013, 00:32 by nikojay1397

» CrossFire Fly Hack And Hell Hack
Registry Trash Keys Finder EmptyThu Dec 06 2012, 16:14 by midppp

» www.selfishran.info Windows 8 Theme Our New Blog/Forum Site
Registry Trash Keys Finder EmptyThu Nov 22 2012, 14:39 by Admin[Selfish]

Like Us!
Top posters
Admin[Selfish] (117)
Registry Trash Keys Finder Vote_lcapRegistry Trash Keys Finder Voting_barRegistry Trash Keys Finder Vote_rcap 
zidaxxx (85)
Registry Trash Keys Finder Vote_lcapRegistry Trash Keys Finder Voting_barRegistry Trash Keys Finder Vote_rcap 
iLy_Ekang (57)
meklove096402037 (51)
GreyPhantom (30)
royjaymart (27)
mranya (22)
vonjoevie (22)
D (19)
GodKnowsJhomz (18)

Top posting users this month
No user

You are not connected. Please login or register

Registry Trash Keys Finder

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Registry Trash Keys Finder Empty Registry Trash Keys Finder Tue Aug 14 2012, 02:52

zidaxxx

zidaxxx

Registry Trash Keys Finder

Overview
Registry Trash Keys Finder (TrashReg) is an advanced Registry cleaning tool. The main function of RTKF is to allow the removal of unnecessary keys from the Windows Registry. Many programs leave keys in the Registry, even after programs removal using an uninstallation facility provided with the programs themselves. RTKF allows you to decide whether to delete or leave the keys found.

An additional effect (it may be the main aim for some users) of removal of these keys is the "revival" of some programs trial versions after the initial trial period has expired.

The program RTKF is not a crack but is an addition to other serious Registry cleaning software. No breach of software license agreement of the programms in use which remains are found by TrashReg takes place: nothing is patched into EXE files and their action is not traced by special spies. I do not distribute any registration keys, and moreover one may not know anything about trial versions of any programs, which for their needs could write something hiddenly. So as the RTKF user you simply clean some trash from your computer Registry.

Review
The team of the 3df2 web site has made a good review of Registry Trash Keys Finder and call it the most promising in its class. You can read the full review here.

System Requirements
Registry Trash Keys Finder requires a PC running Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/2003/Vista/7, both 32-bit and 64-bit. The program expects minimum of 16MB memory and about 2 MB of free hard disk space. To use this program the VB6 run time files must be installed on your computer. If you do not have these files (usually it may happen if you use systems with Windows 98/ME installed) you can obtain them from this link. When the file has been downloaded, double-click on it to run the VB6 run time files installation.

What's new in this version:
Added an ability to switch between 32-bit and 64-bit modes on the fly, that is without restarting the program
Fixed: very slow search for NULL keys while working under absolute majority of antiviral software (it appears that they don't like Native API usage)
Bugfix related to the new versions of Enigma Protector
Fixed: incomplete support of XP styles in "Program Options" dialog
Added ZProtect protector keys' search
Added search for keys of Private exe Protector
Fixed bug that shows itself during accessing to Registry values without any data
Important fixes related to the recent versions of the Obsidium protector
Fixed a bug that sometimes leads to incorrect dimensions of the search result and advanced view windows
Added ability to delete Alternate Data Streams of exe-files by using DELxx-scripts or command line switch /D
Added: request for Admin privileges at program start on Windows with UAC set ON
A few various bugs were fixed
SR1 (v.3.9.1.1)
Added search routine for the latest Alawar.com games keys (FVO)*
Fixed: program failed to run on Windows 9x
A few another bugs fixed
SR2 (v.3.9.1.2)
Contact information was changed (web site, e-mail, e.t.c)
Now keys' descriptions are moved to the search result list
Misc bugs fixed
* Abbreviation FVO means 'in Full Version Only'
You can find more detailed versions history inside RTKF documentation.

Download the program
To download the current version (v.3.9.1.2, released 20/07/2012) just click this picture or this one

Full Version
Actually there are two different versions of Registry Trash Keys Finder. The first one is the Freeware version that can be freely downloaded from my website or from other software download sites. The second one is the Full version. There are a few important additional searches not fully implemented in the Freeware version. Full version is not available for free downloading and at the moment it requires making a personal contribution for TrashReg project further development. By some signs the Full version of Registry Trash Keys Finder can be likened to DonationWare software.

"What is DonationWare?"

DonationWare is software where you give to the author what you think his software is worth. The author gives you a few suggestions of what, he humbly thinks, deserves for further development of his program but you have the final word, absolutely.

"OK. So why should I donate?"

Here I give a few reasons, you may find others:

Encourage me if you will. I must admit that I sometimes wonder why I'm spending hours adding more features to RTKF. Or why I'm translating every version into English. There are several reasons, and money is one of them. (Well, if it were the only one, I would have stopped developing a long time ago...)
You think it's fair that I get some reward for my continuous work.
I have expenses for developing and distributing RTKF: backup CD-ROM's, domain name, expensive internet access, ink, paper, bread and butter, coffee and a lot of Russian Vodka (of course it's a joke:-))...
If you use Registry Trash Keys Finder successfully. Then I have helped you to save money. So I deserve a reward, don’t you think so?
At last, you want to be an user of the Full version of RTKF, because it gives you enhanced capabilities and more power.

Tutorial:
1)Open Registry Trash Keys Finder
2)Select All
3)Delete All

Download Link:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

https://www.facebook.com/zidaxgwapo

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum